Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Chiropractic in Sweden: a short description of patients and treatment.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1997; 20: 507-510
- Frequency and characteristics of side effects of spinal manipulative therapy.Spine. 1997; 22: 435-441
- Side effects of chiropractic treatment: a prospective study.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1997; 20: 511-515
- The types and frequencies of improved nonmuskuloskeletal symptoms reported after chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1999; 22: 559-564
☆Funding was provided by the Swedish Chiropractors' Association.