Key Indexing Terms
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Outcome of low back pain in general practice: a prospective study.BMJ. 1998; 316: 1356-1359
- Long-term prognosis of acute low back pain in patients seen in general practice: a 1-year prospective follow-up study.Fam Pract. 1999; 16: 223-232
- Conservative treatment of acute and chronic non-specific low back pain: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials of the most common interventions.Spine. 1997; 22: 2128-2156
- Acupuncture treatment of chronic low-back pain-a randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled trial with 9-month follow-up.Pain. 2002; 96: 189-196
- The treatment of acute low back pain-bed rest, exercizes, or ordinary activity?.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 351-355
- On the course of low back pain in general practice: a one year follow up study.Ann Rheum Dis. 1998; 57: 13-19
- One-year follow-up of first onset low back pain.Pain. 1997; 73: 213-221
Haas M, Nyiendo J, Aickin M. One-year trend in pain and disability relief recall in acute and chronic ambulatory low back pain patients. Pain 202;95:83-91.
- Recurrence and care seeking after acute back pain. Results of a long-term follow-up study.Med Care. 1999; 37: 157-164
- Back pain in primary care. Outcomes at 1 year.Spine. 1993; 18: 855-862
- The prediction of chronicity in patients with an acute attack of low back pain in a general practice setting.Spine. 1995; 20: 478-484
- Altman DG Machin D Bryant TN Gardner MJ Statistics with confidence. 2nd ed. BMJ Books, Bristol2002: 284-285
- Side-effects of chiropractic spinal manipulation.Scand J Prim Health Care. 1996; 14: 50-53
- Chiropractic in Sweden: a short description of patients and treatment.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1997; 20: 507-510
- Measuring the functional status of patients with low back pain. Assessment of the quality of four disease-specific questionnaires.Spine. 1995; 20: 1017-1028
- Pain intensity measurement in chronic low back pain.Clin J Pain. 1991; 7: 209-218
- The Bournemouth Questionnaire. A short-form comprehensive outcome measure. 1. Psychometric properties on back pain patients.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1999; 22: 503-510
- Recovery pattern of patients treated with chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy for long-lasting or recurrent low back pain.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2001; 24: 288-291
Gardner M, Gardner SB, Winter PD. Confidence interval analysis. Version 1.2. Tavistock Square, London: BMJ Publishing Group.
- Altman DG Machin D Bryant TN Gardner MJ Statistics with confidence. 2nd ed. BMJ Books, Bristol2002: 111-116
- Psychosocial predictors of outcome in acute and subchronic low back trouble.Spine. 1995; 20: 722-728
- Patient characteristics, practice activities, and one-month outcomes for chronic, recurrent low–back pain treated by chiropractors and family medicine physicians: a practice-based feasibility study.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2000; 23: 239-245
Supported by the Research Council of Norway and the Swedish Chiropractic Association.