Key Indexing Terms
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- 1987 Volvo award in clinical sciences. A new clinical model for the treatment of low-back pain.Spine. 1987; 12: 632-644
FrymoyerJW, Ducker TB. The adult spine: principles and practice. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven; 1997. p. xxviii, 2443, 42.
- Occupational low back disorder causation and control.Ergonomics. 2000; 43: 880-902
- Outcome of low back pain in general practice: a prospective study.BMJ. 1998; 316: 1356-1359
- Risk factors associated with the transition from acute to chronic occupational back pain.Spine. 2002; 27: 92-98
- Back injury and work loss. Biomechanical and psychosocial influences.Spine. 1997; 22: 2575-2580
- Spinal manipulative therapy.in: Frymoyer JW The adult spine. 2nd ed. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1997: 1837-1861
- Conservative treatment of acute and chronic nonspecific low back pain. A systematic review of randomized controlled trials of the most common interventions.Spine. 1997; 22: 2128-2156
- Manipulative therapy versus education programs in chronic low back pain.Spine. 1995; 20: 948-955
- Spinal manipulation for low-back pain.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 117: 590-598
- Cost and effectiveness analysis of chiropractic and physiotherapy treatment for low back and neck pain Six-month follow-up.Spine. 1997; 22: 2167-2177
- A survey of practice patterns and the health promotion and prevention attitudes of US chiropractors. Maintenance care: part I.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2000; 23: 1-9
- Holistic health care in primary practice: chiropractic contributing to a sustainable health care system.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1992; 15: 604-608
- The Oswestry Disability Index.Spine. 2000; 25: 2940-2952
- Low back pain: what is the long-term course? A review of studies of general patient populations.Eur Spine J. 2003; 12: 149-165
- Outcome measures for low back pain research. A proposal for standardized use.Spine. 1998; 23: 2003-2013
- Recovery pattern of patients treated with chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy for long-lasting or recurrent low back pain.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2001; 24: 288-291
- Low back pain of mechanical origin: randomised comparison of chiropractic and hospital outpatient treatment.BMJ. 1990; 300: 1431-1437
- A comparison of a modified Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire and the Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale.Phys Ther. 2001; 81: 776-788
- Perception of disability in chronic back pain patients: a long-term follow-up.Pain. 1989; 37: 67-75
- Effect of an early intervention program on the relationship between subjective pain and disability measures in nurses with low back injury.Spine. 1996; 21: 2329-2336
- The relation between pain intensity, disability, and the episodic nature of chronic and recurrent low back pain.Spine. 2000; 25: 834-841
- The role of anticipation and fear of pain in the persistence of avoidance behavior in patients with chronic low back pain.Spine. 2000; 25: 1126-1131
- Manual therapy and exercise therapy in patients with chronic low back pain: a randomized, controlled trial with 1-year follow-up.Spine. 2003; 28: 525-531
- Mechanisms and effects of spinal high-velocity, low-amplitude thrust manipulation: previous theories.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2002; 25: 251-262
This study was funded by the Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et l'Aide a la Recherche-Quebec and Foundation Chiropractique du Quebec.