Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Low back pain of mechanical origin: randomized comparison of chiropractic and hospital outpatient treatment.Br Med J. 1990; 300: 1431-1437
- Randomized comparison of chiropractic and hospital outpatient management for low back pain: results from extended follow up.Br Med J. 1995; 311: 349-351
- The relationship between methodological quality and conclusions in review of spinal manipulation.JAMA. 1995; 274: 1942-1948
- Some physical mechanisms and effects of spinal adjustments.Ann Swiss Chiropractors' Assoc. 1976; 5: 91-141
- The Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire.Physiotherapy. 1980; 66: 271-273
- The neck disability index: a study of reliability and validity.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1991; 14: 409-415
- Measurement of pain.Lancet. 1974; 2: 1127-1131
- Influence of previous pain experience on the episode incidence of low back pain: results from the South Manchester Back Pain Study.Pain. 1996; 66: 181-185
- Chronic low back pain and disability: the efficacy of functional restoration.Bull Hosp Jt Dis. 1996; 55: 213-216
- Community studies of the health service implications of low back pain.Spine. 1997; 15: 2161-2166
- Management of chronic nonspecific low back pain in primary care: a descriptive study.Spine. 1997; 22: 76-82
- Predicting poor outcomes for back pain seen in primary care using patients' own criteria.Spine. 1996; 21: 2900-2907
☆Submit reprint requests to: Dr. Lynton G. F. Giles, Spinal Pain Unit, Townsville General Hospital, Townsville, Queensland, Australia, 4810.
☆☆Supported by the Green Projects Donation Fund Limited via the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and partly supported by Townsville General Hospital and James Cook University.