Key Indexing Terms
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- The chiropractic report. 1997; 11: 1-4
- Spinal manipulative therapy and visceral disorders.Chiropr J Aust. 1999; 29: 123-128
- The types and frequencies of improved nonmusculoskeletal symptoms reported after chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1999; 22: 559-564
- Use of chiropractic services from 1985-1991 in the United States and Canada.Am J Public Health. 1998; 88: 771-776
- Chiropractic clinical research: where are we looking for the key.JNMS J Neuromusculoskeletal Syst. 2000; 7: 150-155
- Practice-based research networks answer primary care questions.JAMA. 1999; 281: 686-688
- Development of a practicebased research program.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 1998; 21: 149-156
- Research in the community: recruiting and retaining practices.J Community Health. 1996; 21: 315-327
- A chiropractic practice-based research network.Palmer J Res. 1995; 2: 93-95
- And the evidence continues to establish the feasibility of practice-based research [editorial].Fam Med. 1993; 25: 434-436
- The International Primary Care Network: purpose, methods, and policies.Fam Med. 1988; 20: 197-201
- Applied logistic regression. John Wiley & Sons, New York1989
- Unconventional medicine in the United States: prevalence, costs, and patterns of use.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 246-252
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Greeley (CO)1993 Job analysis of chiropractic.
This project was supported in part by a grant from the Bechtel Family Foundation.