Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- The prognosis of low back pain in general practice.Spine. 1997; 22: 1515-1521
- Descriptive epidemiology of low back pain and its related medical care in the United States.Spine. 1987; 12: 264-268
- Physiotherapy for patients with soft tissue shoulder disorders: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials.BMJ. 1997; 315: 25-30
- Eyes wide shut. The dangers of sleepy driving.Minn Med. 2000; 83: 25-30
- Moderate sleep deprivation produces impairments in cognitive and motor performance equivalent to legally prescribed levels of alcohol intoxication.Occup Environ Med. 2000; 10: 649-655
- Proponents gather to discuss practicing evidence-based medicine.JAMA. 1997; 278: 531-532
- Back Lett. 2000; 15: 5-7
- Bed design and its effect on chronic low back pain—a limited controlled trial.Pain. 1981; 10: 87-91
- Back pain outcomes on an airbed versus an innerspring mattress.Back Lett. 2000; 15: 5-6
- Statistics in kinesiology.: Human Kinetics, Champaign (IL)1995
- Energy, obesity, and body weight standards.Am J Clin Nutr. 1987; 45: 1035-1047
*This study was supported in part by Lady Americana Inc, Atlanta, Ga.
**Submit reprint requests to: Bert H. Jacobson, EdD, FACSM, School of Applied Health and Educational Psychology, 101 Colvin Street, Stillwater, OK 74078.