Key Indexing Terms
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Clinical and cost outcomes of an integrative medical IPA.J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2004; 27: 336-347
- Use of complementary therapies among patient's of rheumatologists.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 131: 409-416
- Complementary/alternative medicine use in a comprehensive cancer center and implications for oncology.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 2501-2504
- Insurance coverage, medical conditions, and visits to alternative medicine providers: results of a national survey.Arch Intern Med. 2002; 162: 281-287
- Association between use of unconventional therapies and conventional medical services.JAMA. 1999; 282: 651-656
- Unconventional medicine in the United States: prevalence, costs, and patterns of use.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 246-252
- Insurance coverage and subsequent utilization of complementary and alternative medicine providers.Am J Manag Care. 2006; 12: 397-404
- Containing US health care costs: what bullet to bite?.Health Care Financ Rev Annu Suppl. 1991; : 1-12
- Managed competition and its potential role to reduce health spending.US Government Printing Office, Washington (DC)1993
- Making competition in health care work.Harv Bus Rev. 1994; : 131-141
- Health care cost containment.Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore1990
- National health expenditures projections through 2030.Health Care Financ Rev. 1992; 14: 1-29
- Health care in the United States: current and future challenges.Manag Care. 2001; 10: 2-6
Pelletier KR, Astin JA. Integration and reimbursement of complementary and alternative medicine by managed care and insurance providers: 2000 update and cohort analysis. Altern Ther Health Med 2002;8:38-39,42,44 passim.
National Center for Health Statistics. National Health Interview Survey (NHIS): questionnaires, datasets, and related documentation 1997-2006. Hyattsville, Md: National Center for Health Statistics. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/about/major/nhis/quest_data_related_1997_forward.htm. Accessed September 15, 2006.
- The use of complementary and alternative medical providers by insured cancer patients in Washington state.Cancer. 2004; 100: 1522-1530