Key Indexing Terms
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics
- Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.Lancet. 2008; 371: 1527-1537
- Epidemiology of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.J Child Orthop. 2013; 7: 3-9
- Screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2018; 319: 173-187
- The effectiveness of scoliosis screening programs: methods for systematic review and expert panel recommendations formulation.Scoliosis. 2013; 8: 12
- A meta-analysis of the clinical effectiveness of school scoliosis screening.Spine. 2010; 35: 1061-1071
- Ten-year follow-up evaluation of a school screening program for scoliosis. Is the forward-bending test an accurate diagnostic criterion for the screening of scoliosis?.Spine. 1999; 24: 2318-2324
- A health economic evaluation of screening and treatment in patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.Scoliosis. 2014; 9: 21
- Early detection of scoliosis—what the USPSTF “I” means for us.JAMA Pediatr. 2018; 172: 216-217
- A 5-year epidemiological study on the prevalence rate of idiopathic scoliosis in Tokyo: school screening of more than 250,000 children.J Ortho Sci. 2011; 16: 1-6
- Clinical effectiveness of school screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a large population-based retrospective cohort study.Spine. 2010; 35: 1607-1614
- Screening for idiopathic scoliosis in adolescents: an information statement.J Bone Joint Surg. 2008; 90: 195-198
- Screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2018; 319: 165-172
Scoliosis Research Society. Diagnosis & screening of scoliosis. Available at:https://www.srs.org/patients-and-families/common-questions-and-glossary/frequently-asked-questions/diagnosis–screening-of-scoliosis. Accessed June 7, 2020.
- A study of the diagnostic accuracy and reliability of the scoliometer and Adam's forward bend test.Spine. 1998; 23: 796-803
ScoliCare. ScoliScreen web application. Available at: https://app.scoliscreen.com/. Accessed July 15, 2022.
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
R Foundation for Statistical Computing. R Core Team R: A language and environment for statistical computing. Available at: https://www.r-project.org. Accessed July 15, 2022.
- The pendulum swings back to scoliosis screening: screening policies for early detection and treatment of idiopathic scoliosis - current concepts and recommendations.Scoliosis. 2013; 8: 16
- Effects of bracing in adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1512-1521
- Scoliosis detection, patient characteristics, referral patterns and treatment in the absence of a screening program in Norway.Scoliosis. 2012; 7: 18
- Patient characteristics at the initial visit to a scoliosis clinic: a cross-sectional study in a community without school screening.Spine. 2007; 32: 1349-1354
- School scoliosis screening programme-a systematic review.Med J Malaysia. 2010; 65: 261-267
- Some ethical and design challenges of screening programs and screening tests.Clin Chim Acta. 2002; 315: 41-48